Tempur’s promise to its customers.
Everyone wants the best in everything. I know I do especially for my kids. Just recently, I attended a one-of-a-kind media launch and the best sleep ever for my two kids.
It is kind of amusing to connect the two – sleeping and a media launch? Well, that doesn’t sound right. But for Tempur, yes it is possible.
In Tempur, they believe that everyone deserves a great night’s sleep. Now on their 10th year here in the Philippines, Tempur, one of the 12 prestigious brands under Focus Global Inc., certainly defines “the best” by being the best-selling mattress in the world. The new line of Tempur mattresses was launched recently and we were fortunate to be part of it. Hosted by Ms. Tessa Prieto-Valdez.
My kids and I attended this unique media launch where we watched “How to Train Your Dragon 2” in Tempur beds in the middle of the busy Bonifacio Global City. The beds were so comfortable that time passed by so quickly and it just hit the snooze buttons of my babies. They also gave out Vamos socks to complete the experience.
Maximus and I listening to the host, Ms. Tessa Prieto-Valdez.
While Maximus and I were busy listening,
Ate Izzy fond of playing and jumping in the bed.
Feeling cozy with my Vamos socks
The launch highlighted the Tempur Breeze which is designed for those who like to sleep extra cool, you know, when you just like to feel extra cool in bed so you can pile on the covers and snuggle in. Tempur took three of their most popular mattresses and added extra-cooling comfort. Added state-of-the-art TEMPUR-Breeze™ cooling material into the cover and comfort layer of the TEMPUR-Rhapsody™ Breeze, TEMPUR-Cloud® Luxe Breeze and TEMPUR-Cloud® Supreme Breeze, to feel cooler to the touch and draw heat away from the body. Tempur designed the core of the mattress to channel heat even further away from the body. TEMPUR-Breeze™ cooling material is proven to help hot sleepers sleep cooler through the night, and wake up more refreshed and rejuvenated. How cool is that?
Adding to those cool features of the Tempur Breeze, here are some of the bed’s unique features that I actually loved:
- Back support. It’s the thing every nursing moms should have!!! It provides more even support to help you relax – Tempur-Pedic mattresses adapt to the curves of the body, supporting you evenly. Heavier areas, like the shoulders and hips, sink in further while lighter areas sink in less. Even support allows for better alignment, so your body can more fully relax – and you experience deeper sleep.
- Reduces motion transfer. High tech much? For moms this feature is an absolute check. During the launch Izzy was jumping up and down and exploring all corners of the bed and yet Maximus and I don’t feel a thing. It is because Tempur bed materials absorbs your weight and dramatically minimizes motion.
- Fewer pressure points. Pressure points trigger discomfort especially when you’re the kind who has kids who are tossing and turning every now and then. Tempur-Pedic mattresses reduce pressure points (like your shoulders, hips and heels) so you can all sleep undisturbed.
Getting all excited on the Tempur beds? Know more about the bed features and other products and accessories to help you have your best sleep ever. You can check their website (www.ph.tempur.com) or visit the ff stores:
- Tempur Fort (Building 5, Bonifacio High Street)
- Tempur Greenbelt 5 (Lower Ground)
- Tempur Shangri-La (Level 5, Main Wing, Shangri-La Plaza Mall)
- Rustan’s Alabang
- Rustan’s Makati
- Rustan’s Shangri-La
- Rustan’s Gateway
- Tempur Cebu (Design center of Cebu)
And to complete your experience, try to put on some Vamos socks for a cozier feel. There are numerous retailers selling the socks, you can check them out at http://www.wearvamos.com.
Good luck on your best sleep ever ladies!