Happening today (Friday) until Sunday, July 12-13, 10am to 10pm, 2nd and 3rd level, Atrium, Podium Mall.
If you are expecting or a new mom, or looking for something to give as gifts to expecting friends or new parents, here are some of the tried, tested and great products you will find in this year’s Belly Blessed Fest 2014.
2. Organic Baby K’Tan by My Dragon Baby. My husband and I must be the biggest fans. Very durable! Super soft! We still have the first one we used for Izzy so we’ll be using it again for baby number 2. This is one of the brands we 100% believe in. We sing its praises to all our expecting friends all the time.
Here are some of the many reasons why baby-wearing is beneficial to your baby.
Note: Click photos for bigger image. Source: https://www.facebook.com/MyBabyDragon
3. Halo SleepSacks wearable blankets by Halo Philippines.
We are big advocates of sleep sacks for babies. After Izzy outgrew swaddling, we used only sleep sacks for numerous safety reasons. For Izzy, we used Aden And Anais bamboo sacks as we were gifted with many of those. I absolutely love it! Suuuuper soft! But there is a new brand available in the Philippines now called Halo SleepSacks! Can’t wait to stock-up on these for baby number 2. Super soft I want to have one for myself.
4. St. Patrick Organic Baby Wears.
This is the main reason why I went today. St. Patrick’s organic baby wears are available in SM Department Stores. The items I particularly bought were at least 50% off. On the last ExpoMom 2014 I waited until the last day telling myself there are lots of stocks. To our dismay, when hubby and I went back, there were just a few pieces of the organic clothing left – and none were for newborns. So I went on the first day of the event today just to ensure I can get what we need for baby number 2.
5. I’m very interested in this one. Belly armor supposedly protects the baby in your tummy from radiation from gadgets. I’m a heavy phone and laptop user. I’ll need to do some more research on this one
6. And this!!! Finally ordered my XS Wink Shape wears – nude and black, in preparation of getting back in shape after baby number 2. I’m excited what this and Marie France iLipo can do after pregnancy. After Izzy, I had a hard time loosing the tummy. All the binders I bought were too itchy on the skin, or too uncomfortable and hot, or too restrictive to wear in our weather. I hate that they are also expensive!!! I always end up with angry red rashes that I just gave it up altogether. Wink shape wear has very high reviews from real moms. So I’m looking forward to using this.
Oh and for our mommy friends who were asking where we bought Izzy’s guns n’ roses rock shirts, visit Baby Wailers in 3rd level.
Come on down mommies! This is only once a year. Plus there are free seminars you can attend.
Enjoy the event!